THERE is a brand new character available right now in Genshin Impact, and this is the info you need.
The all-new Shikanoin Heizou is a brand new character added with Genshin Impact’s 2.8 update, which also added the Phantasmal Conch event.
Heizou is an Anemo character – there’s still no character with the upcoming Dendro element – that uses Catalyst weapons.
In this guide we’ll break down the best weapon, equipment, and team compositions to use Heizou in so you can excel in your Genshin Impact battles.
Heizou best weapon – Genshin Impact
If you want to use Heizou to the best of his abilities, then you should be aiming for the rare five-star catalysts that suit his playstyle:
Read more in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact conch locations for your free Fischl skin
Everything you need to know about Genshin Impact 3.0
- Skyward Atlas – Increases Attack stat and boosts elemental damage.
- Lost Prayers To The Sacred Winds – Increases elemental damage and stacks, in addition to movement buff.
If you don’t have access to those rare five-star catalysts, there are also a few decent four-star options:
- Solar Pearl – Increases Attack damage and special abilities.
- The Widsith – Randomly increases Attack, Elemental Damage, or Elemental Mastery.
- Mappa Mare – Increases Elemental Damage when using Elemental Reactions.
Heizou best artifacts – Genshin Impact
Most read in Gaming
WAR ON GAMES
Russian government may spend billions on games to cut ties with the West
WAR ON GAMES
Should we be worried about our gaming downloads?
PlayStation Stars will fill your PS wallet as you play
The best 10 old games that you’ve forgotten about
The unquestionably best artifact set for Heizou is Viridescent Venerer, which increases Anemo damage and can lower enemy resistance to the elements you use. This is perfect for Heizou’s playstyle, but hard to acquire.
If you don’t have Viridescent Venerer available, then these more common artifact sets also work well:
- Echoes Of An Offering
- Shimenawa’s Reminisence
Heizou best teams – Genshin Impact
Heizou is a natural DPS role and can easily become the main DPS in your team. We have one ideal team we recommended:
- Heizou (DPS)
- Xingqiu (sub-DPS)
- Fischl (sub-DPS)
- Bennett (support)
This team is set with three DPS characters that you can use to rack up a lot of damage and cause elemental reactions. Heizou’s Swirl ability works well with this composition.
- Heizou (DPS)
- Yelan/Kokomi/Xiangling (sub-DPS)
- Raiden/Miko (sub-DPS)
- Jean/Barbara (support)
This compilation is a bit more variable, for anyone that might not have the perfect characters available.
Read More on The Sun
I found my engagement ring hidden at home before my fiance proposed & I HATE it
My girlfriend’s way hotter than I am, people presume I’m paying her to date me
If you’re lacking the characters we listed in the first team, then you can sub them out with these other characters and still have an incredibly powerful set up.
Written by Marco Wutz on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin's Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
Get all of the latest PS5, Xbox and other video game news here
Source: Read Full Article