SPOTIFY is giving away three months of free membership – if you've never had Premium before.
And if you'd cancelled your membership before April 14, you can get three months for the price of one.
Usually, Spotify costs £9.99/$9.99 a month – costing you around £27/$27 over three months.
But anyone who has never been a paid-up member can bag a three-month free trial.
It's the same as a proper membership, meaning you won't have to endure any ads.
And you'll have unfettered access to the entirety of Spotify's 50million-plus song library.
If you have previously paid for a membership (and cancelled before April 14), then you can get three months for the price of one.
Sadly, if you currently have a membership, there's no deal for you – which is simply bad luck.
To get your mitts on either of the new offers, you'll need to sign up before June 30.
And the offers apply to any premium plans, including Individual, Family and Student.
You can claim the new offer here:
- Spotify 3-month free membership – get here
Spotify – a brief history
Here's what you need to know…
- Spotify is one of the world's biggest music streaming services
- It's headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden – but legally based in Luxembourg
- The firm was founded back on April 23, 2006
- But the Spotify platform didn't launch to the public on October 2008
- It hosts a mammoth 50million tracks from a wide variety of genres
- Around 286million people use Spotify around the world
- And of those, 130million Spotify users are paying subscribers
- In 2019, the firm turned over an impressive €6.76billion
Alternatively, you can still sign up to Spotify's free tier.
You don't need a credit or debit card to sign up, but there are some caveats.
The big one is that your playback will be interrupted by ads – which can be a total mood-killer if you're really enjoying yourself.
In other news, Grand Theft Auto 5 is free to download and keep forever right now.
Google's free Zoom rival lets you video call 100 people at once with no time limit.
And this Google Chrome trick can reveal if you've been hacked.
Have you spotted any great tech deals recently? If so, let us know in the comments!
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article